Special Sled Dog Photography Workshop - LIVE!!!
Sled Dog Photo Workshop: Femundlopet 5.2.-12.2.2015
Experience the nature of Norway in WINTER, experience LONG DISTANCE SLED DOG RACING with an experienced SLED DOG PHOTOGRAPHER.
What will you see?
1. Start of almost 200 dog teams from UNESCO HERITAGE SITE Røros (Kjerkgata)
2. See many dog teams crossing the former mining area of STORWARTZ
3. See many dog teams crossing LAKE FEMUND (frozen)
4. Experience many dog teams crossing the mountain plateau at Søvollen
5. Climb up the mountains at Grimsbu or follow the Folldal river to see world class dog teams in beautiful winterwonderland of Folldal.
6. See the winners arriving at Kjerkgata in Røros. From the first to the last. Each dog team is a WINNER!!!
If you are interested, let me know. I'll guide you to the most interesting places in SLED DOG RACING.
It's an individual trip, nothing for a group of photographers. Ask for more ...!
Helmut Dietz, Sled Dog Photographer
MUSHERZEITUNG, Bielefeld, Germany
Languages: German, English